Re: DESIGN OF TELECOMUNICATION TOWER

Check Example Problem 11 on pages 167 through 176 in the Wind Commentary to the Uniform Building Code published by the Structural Engineers Association of Washington. After you've looked at this example, you'll have a pretty good understanding of how the tower is loaded. Although this tower design example is designed to the UBC, most towers are designed to the EIA/TIA 222 code. The example is a 60 foot high four legged tower with two 10 foot diameter communication dishes.

Neil Moore, S.E.
who does some tower and poles with one freestanding pole in the 410 foot range.

At 09:00 PM 5/12/2004 +0100, luqman wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Wright" <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
To: "?" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2004 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: DESIGN OF TELECOMUNICATION TOWER

In other words, you want to submit someone else's work as your own.
Presumably your instructor in OK with this, but just to be sure why don't
> you tell us the name of your school and the e-mail address of the
> department head so we can be sure you get what you need.

Hi, Christopher Wright that is not true, i mean am not trying to submit
someone else work,
I only need a clue on how to go about the analysis and design. because,
I have not really see the design of tower and i just took it up as a
challenge .
regards,
luqman.