Re: Paris, France building code

Trilingual, def.: One who speaks three languages
Bilingual, def.: One who speaks two languages
American, def.: One who speaks one language
</humor>

Sad, but true, I'm an American by the above definition. I can muddle through some romantic languages with my couple of years of Latin, but it's tough to really make a good technical search. Luckily, we have Altavista's Babelfish site, which does a pretty good job on this. Unfortunately, this is mostly legislative, with no references to actual structural requirements.