Which Make is this Hold-down?

Hi,

I am look for the manufacture of this very large hold-down.  The main bolt is for a 1.5" diameter with (6) 1" diameter side bolts at 6" o.c.   I don't think it is a product of Simpson Strong-tie.  The largest hold-down Simpson is making is has (5) side bolts.

There is a possibility that whoever place this HD in the roof has failed the glu-lam beam.  It does not look original.  So if I can find out who made it and how long ago has this HD being available, it may identify the time frame such alteration were made.  (SF Bay Area)

Thanks

Sam Chang

ps: I have many digital pictures of the condition.  I can e-mail it to you
if you send me a request  at "szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net" .