Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Which Make is this Hold-down?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Which Make is this Hold-down?
- From: Sam Chang <szchang(--nospam--at)mail.arc.nasa.gov>
- Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:03:50 -0700
I am look for the manufacture of this very large hold-down. The main bolt is for a 1.5" diameter with (6) 1" diameter side bolts at 6" o.c. I don't think it is a product of Simpson Strong-tie. The largest hold-down Simpson is making is has (5) side bolts.
There is a possibility that whoever place this HD in the roof has failed the glu-lam beam. It does not look original. So if I can find out who made it and how long ago has this HD being available, it may identify the time frame such alteration were made. (SF Bay Area)
ps: I have many digital pictures of the condition. I can e-mail it to you
if you send me a request at "szchang(--nospam--at)pacbell.net" .
- Prev by Subject: When should a vendor or developer post to the listservice?
- Next by Subject: Fwd: Which Make is this Hold-down?
- Previous by thread: HEC-RAS 3.0
- Next by thread: Fwd: Which Make is this Hold-down?