Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
AutoCad ADT 2005[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>, <light_framing(--nospam--at)structuralist.net>
- Subject: AutoCad ADT 2005
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:23:14 -0700
I have found the new version of AutoCad ADT 2005 to be an excellent tool and a way for engineers to work in 3D more easily by overcoming the past difficulties that existed in previous version of AutoCad. With this said, I have some problems that I can’t resolve in their documentation;
1. I’ve created a custom detail sheet for various sizes I work in (24x36, 30x42 etc.)
2. I have created my basic constructs without text and added the text to the View drawings OR, if copying an existing detail from old blocks, I convert the block to a view.
3. Finally, I insert or drag the views into a new Detail Plot sheet in Paper space.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
- Prev by Subject: RE: ASD Load combinations (was UBC Section 1512.4 Equation12-17
- Next by Subject: FW: Back Office for Architects
- Previous by thread: RE: Relative Stiffness of Wood Shearwalls
- Next by thread: Emisor de respuesta automática: Re: photo of hospitals