From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 12:40 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: FW: 2- way post tension slab

Find someone with a copy of the PTI Design Manual (5th Edition) or go to a university library,  they should have a copy.  Somewhere towards the back of the book, there is a sample layout. Although it is nothing very complicated - there are tendons bands along the column lines in one direction and uniformly spaced tendons in the other direction.  The page in the PTI manual is just a layout - it does not show support heights.

If you can't find someone,  give me your fax number and I can fax you that page (although it may not come out that well.)

I can't say I would recommend buying the book,  it has a little bit of good information,  but it is way out of date.

Gail Kelley