From: Huffman, Sharlie TRAN:EX
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 6:31 PM
Subject: RE: Millau Viaduct

Well, and here I thought that heavy structural (like dams and bridges) were
the last bastion of the engineer - who was allowed to do pretty designs
without hiring an architect.  Up here in the frozen north, engineers are
actually not allowed to do anything preceived to be architecture.

Sharlie Huffman, P.Eng.
Ministry of Transportation
Bridge Seismic Engineer
4B - 940 Blanshard