PSMJ's Data for Structural Fees by % of Construction Cost

Title: Message
Was wondering if anyone has a recent copy of the Fee & Billing Survey by PSMJ ?

I was interested in knowing what they list as the struc. fee by % of construction cost and/or % of total fee for education facilities (classrooms).....

Yeah...and I know that this is a "crude" measure since project peculiarities can really sway this number....but I just wanted to see some benchmark data....

Thanks
Robert

Robert C. Rogers, PE