Re: List Search Tool

Yes, I also sent a message, but I think it got stuck in the autoresponder. The search script doesn't appear to realize that there are no articles to search, wherever its pointer is (note that it will always show 0 matches in 0 documents searched).

If there's a live human in the back office which reads this list, maybe they can take a look and see what's up.