Re: List Search Tool

The List Search Tool seems to be up and running this morning however I tried several obvious searches and there does not appear to be anything newer than December 2003.

I also tried Scott's suggestion of going directly to the euken site and using the Google Search This Site Function but did not have any luck.  Sounded like a nifty idea though.

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting

Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu>

05/18/2004 06:53 AM

Please respond to
<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>

seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc
Subject
Re: List Search Tool

Note that the admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org email address is strictly for
joining/leaving/changing list membership.  It is an email address that is
purely "automatic" (i.e. no human reads or responds to it).

If you have problem or question with the list, the correct address is
seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org.  This will get the message to a human (usually
Shafat), but it may take a little time for something to happen (i.e.
response) as they are busy with other things as well.

FYI, I did forward Jordan's email message onto the seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org
email address (which should be redundant as I believe that Shafat does
monitor the list, but I could be wrong).

Also, another alternative is to go to the list archive site and then use
the Google Toolbar to "search this site" for the item that you want (or
you can do it directly from the Google site if you know the proper search
string to search a specific site...don't recall it at the moment, but you
can find it on the Google site...but note that the archive site is
www.euken.com...or more specifically www.euken.com/group/seaoc/).  And
FWIW, just a regular search (with appropriate search terms) of the Net
using Google usually finds many if not all of such posts on the list...it
is just that you may have to sort through tons of other non-list "hits".

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI