Re: Re-use fees

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Mark Pemberton wrote:

> I have typically used a 25% re-use fee for the residential projects I have done in the past.  I now have a project with potentially hundreds of units being built.  Using this percentage for a re-use fee in this case seems a bit excessive.  Any input appreciated.

Well, heaven forbid you should actually make any serious money! What would
the neighbors think?

You could always send whatever you consider "excess windfall profits" to
me, I guess. But a more rational thing to do is give 'em a few percentage
points' discount, and then you can cry on the way to the bank.