RE: WORK OF A TRANSPORT MANEGER

I tend to look at it more as how I would want to be treated if I was
writing (or speaking) a language that was not my first language (which I
am assuming was the case here).  If such was the case for me (or in this
case), I would hope those that speak/write the language that I was
attempting as their first language would cut me some slack.  But that is
just me.

Not to mention the fact that even though English is my native language
(and really only language except for about 3 years of Spanish in high
school that I really don't remember and some basic intro German and French
which I definitely don't remember), I am far from perfect in it.  I make
mistakes when I write...both from typing too quickly but also from being
too lazy to proof-read stuff (I am an engineer after all...we don't like
to write...at least according to what I am told).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI