RE: WORK OF A TRANSPORT MANEGER

My favorite part of this is the email address from the won seekin a maneger.  it's purty funy.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: John P. Riley [mailto:jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 3:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: WORK OF A TRANSPORT MANEGER

Richard,
If you really want to be anonymous, you should take your name off the email.  Anyway, I think the language needs to be more flexible.  For instance, "neeed" implies more need than "need"; therefore, a goood enhancement.  But "labour" is just a waste of a letter, it's counter-evolutionary.  "Clearity" is more clear than "clarity" and who cares how "manejer" is spelt.  I think yure being picky.
John Riley
---------
Does the maneger have to know how to spell?

Anon.