Re: WORK OF A TRANSPORT MANEGER

What are we transporting?

The job description might differ depending on whether
we're transporting gold bullion, toxic waste, or bus
loads busloads of lawyers (i.e., valid driver's
license not required for transporting busloads of
lawyers.)

If you're transporting gold bullion, I might be
interested in applying for the position. (Please email
me off the list.)

Cliff