Re: WORK OF A TRANSPORT MANEGER

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clifford Schwinger" <clifford234(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: WORK OF A TRANSPORT MANEGER

> What are we transporting?

I'm guessing here, but I suspect we are transporting US$16,000,000 DOLLARS
worth of gold bullion that was taken by a former Nigerian Army general
during the confusion surrounding a coup a few years ago.

I'm further guessing that the correspondent is the SON of that General, that
his Father has died and he needs someone to help TRANSPORT this gold bullion
to the United States or Europe where all the members of the "company" can
share in it.

The "TRANSPORT MANAGER" will probably need to have a secure U.S. bank
account to be able to help, though.