Structural Designers

As someone who has been laid off and replaced by structural designers ... (Sarcasm on heavily!)

Advertise in India or the middle east and use the H1-B process (they have universities there too!) or,

Find a company in India willing to take the information and spend 4 times the hours but half the cost to produce drawings.

(Sarcasm off.)
My previous company has had many upheavals in management, many of the good people had already left for other employment and the deadwood fired long ago.  I hope that they can pull out of their nose dive, but with the steel prices playing havoc ... I am not hopeful.

--
Valerie Eskelsen, P.E.
currently under-employed, unwilling to relocate, and recently filed as an LLC.