Re: Re-use fees

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jordan Truesdell, PE" <seaint(--nospam--at)truesdellengineering.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: Re-use fees

> And don't forget, Don Gardner _sells_ books of plans, and then charges
> $.50/SF if you want a blueline.

This is a good point. I have had several clients who bought house
plans--usually over the 'net--for about $2,000-3,000. Then they had to have
the foundation (at least) engineered, and if they wanted any modifications
they had to pay a Building Designer too.

And what "liability" do you think such a plan seller would incur?