Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Fw: Request for a Journal Paper[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Fw: Request for a Journal Paper
- From: THunt(--nospam--at)absconsulting.com
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 06:56:10 -0700
I have a fax copy of this article. It is 25 pages long and I could scan and e-mail it as a pdf file. It is not the best of quality but everything is readable. Back in 1993 I had to write a paper for my Master's level geotechnical class and it just happened to be on "Pile Stiffness and Damping for the Design of Machine Foundations".
Thomas Hunt, S.E.
ABS Consulting - In sunny southern California
----- Forwarded by Tom Hunt/Americas/ABS on 05/19/2004 06:49 AM -----
|Padmanabhan Rajendran <rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
05/19/2004 06:11 AM
I am trying to get a copy of the following paper.
"Dynamic stiffness and damping of piles" by M. Novak. Canadian Geotechnical Jounal, National research Council of Canada, Vol II, No. 4, Nov 1974.
Can somebody (especially our friends in Canada), in the list, help?
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! - Internet access at a great low price.
- Prev by Subject: Request for a Journal Paper
- Next by Subject: Re: Request for a Journal Paper
- Previous by thread: Request for a Journal Paper
- Next by thread: Re: Request for a Journal Paper