Re: Request for a Journal Paper

Rajendran,
I have a copy of his paper but it is at my home. but I have a book "Pile foundation in Engineering
Practice"  by Shamsher Prakash and Hari D. Sharma. This book has Novak work pp. 501 -518. If you are
interested please let me know your fax number I will fax these pages to you.
Himat

>>> rakamaka(--nospam--at)yahoo.com 5/19/2004 9:10:49 AM >>>
I am trying to get a copy of the following paper.

"Dynamic stiffness and damping of piles" by M. Novak. Canadian Geotechnical Jounal, National
research Council of Canada, Vol II, No. 4, Nov 1974.

Can somebody (especially our friends in Canada), in the list, help?

Thanks.

Rajendran