RE: The Whole "CAD TECH" Thing (WAS: "designers")

Title: Message
Bill Polhemus:  "(As an aside, I have yet to meet a "CAD Tech" who knows as much about utilizing the powerful features of Autocad as I do. Most of them are vaguely aware that there is such a thing as "Paper Space" for example.)"

John Riley:  One architectural firm that I provide services to hasn't figured out the paper space thing.  They slap their title block/border around a plan in model space and "scale" their details.  But the worst thing is they are not that concerned about accurately drawing to scale.  Once I actually looked over one's shoulder while he eye-balled on-screen where a wall should be, dimensioned it then changed the dimension text to fit his desire.