RE: Job place indemnification

If you own something that someone else might want . . .

How are others protected if a claim arises and a suit names your employer
(the company you work for not the person) and you personally. Professional
liability will protect the company. Does anyone have a contract with there
employer to indemnify them or is anyone personally named as insured on the
company's prof liability insurance. Is this a real concern or am I being
paranoid (Wait! did you here that? I think it was a lawyer coming). Ok so I
am paranoid should I be concerned?

Rand

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.