From: Rand Holtham, P.E. [mailto:rand(--nospam--at)sigmaengineers.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 11:08 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Job place indemnification

How are others protected if a claim arises and a suit names your employer
(the company you work for not the person) and you personally. Professional
liability will protect the company. Does anyone have a contract with there
employer to indemnify them or is anyone personally named as insured on the
company's prof liability insurance. Is this a real concern or am I being
paranoid (Wait! did you here that? I think it was a lawyer coming). Ok so I
am paranoid should I be concerned?

Rand