Re: Job place indemnification

When I used to work with a large firm, we were not personally covered and
were thus individually liable for our work product. However, the feeling,
and hope, was that, should there be a lawsuit, the company was the one with
the deep pockets. Employees rarely held professional liability insurance,
thus, although employees could potentially lose their personal assets, these
were relatively minor compared to the company's insurance policy and assets.

James Cohen, PE
James Cohen Consulting, PC
http://expertpages.com/jccpc