ELEMENT FOR PUSHOVER USING DRAIN 2DX FOR R/C FRAMES

SIR

For performing pushover analysis using drain2dx for R/C frames what
element is to be used.The element assuming a bilinear load-def. model
maynot yield close results, hence the element assuming stiffness degrading
characteristics is to be used like the new element 07 which has been
included in drain2dx.
Please give me comments regarding the above statements

thankingu
bhaskar