Re: Job place indemnification

An interesting question...and I really don't know the answer.  E&O
insurance is a "claims based" insurance policy (i.e. it is what you have
in effect at the time of the claim _NOT_ when the project was designed or
built), so it would suppose it would depend on what the company you left
does with the policy when you leave and how the policy is worded (and
whether or not you sealed the drawings).

The other interesting question is what happens if the company that you
work(ed) for decides to terminate the E&O insurance (independent of
whether or not you are still working there).  It is my understanding that
you are no longer covered.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI