Re: designers

Jordan:

As I understand it, the reason action is not taken against those using
restricted terms in various states in the US is that the boards don't have
authority over non-licensed individuals.  Thus, the board cannot institute
an adminstrative action against such "violators".

If any enforcement were to take place, it would have to be done by a local
prosecutor or the state AG...and frankly, they typically have much hire
priorities than prosecuting someone for using the term "engineer" when
they are not supposed to do so.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI