Re: Job place indemnification

I don't believe the term "statute of limitations" applies to civil
cases...that is a crimal law term, I believe.  I believe the correct term
is "statute of repose" (ah, the benefits of reading Structural Engineer's
"legal corner" articles).

As to length of statute of repose, it varies from state to state.  And I
don't know what it typically it...I am not a lawyer...but I did stay in a
Holiday Inn Express last night. (tm) [as the commercial goes]  <grin>

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI