Re: Interesting Disclaimer

I would agree with Paul (was gonna post something similar until Paul beat
me to the punch).  When we (at firms that I have worked at) have supplied
fabricators with our plans in electronic form, we have made them sign a
disclaimer to a similar effect...that if they choose to use our plans for
their erection plans rather than "recreate" them, they do so at their own
risk (i.e. done for quick schedule purposes).

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI