Re: Job place indemnification

There were 2 recent court cases in Canada in which the
company employees were found to be liable.  I don't
recall all the details but these made a bit of a stir,
because previously employees were covered by their
companies.  The gist of it was that the employees owed
a duty of care in performing their jobs.  So this could
spread to the US and Australia.
Gary