From: Ron Hill [mailto:ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 10:30 AM
To: Seaint@Seaint. Org
Subject: Cement Shortage

I am aware of the steel problems but now ENR is reporting a cement shortage.

Does anyone have the latest prices on a Cu. Yd. of concrete?? (3000 psi)

Ronald A. Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
PO BOX 26525
Birmingham, Alabama 35260 USA
Phone: 205-823-4784
FAX: 205-823-4145
email: ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com
Messenger: ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com
http://www.hillce.com