From: "Ron Hill" <ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com>
To: "Seaint@Seaint. Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 10:29:34 -0500
Subject: Cement Shortage

I am aware of the steel problems but now ENR is reporting a cement
shortage.

Does anyone have the latest prices on a Cu. Yd. of concrete?? (3000 psi)

Ronald A. Hill, P.E.
HILL Consulting Engineering
PO BOX 26525
Birmingham, Alabama 35260 USA
Phone: 205-823-4784
FAX: 205-823-4145
email: ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com
Messenger: ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com
http://www.hillce.com

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!