Re: Minimum Slab on Grade Steel

IMHO, the best source of information on the issue is ACI 360 "Design of Slabs on Grade."
Among other things, it contains a discussion of the design of SOG with shrinkage and temperature reinforcement.

Vyacheslav "Steve" Gordin
Registered Structural Engineer
Irvine CA - 949.552.5244

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp