Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
load bearing acoustic CMU[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: load bearing acoustic CMU
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 06:43:34 -0400
We have a project where the Architect would like to use acoustic CMU. A manufacturer has not been selected yet, but I was wondering if these are OK for load bearing conditions.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates, Inc.
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: RE: List Search Tool
- Next by Subject: RE: load bearing acoustic CMU
- Previous by thread: Re: diaphragm does a structure make?
- Next by thread: RE: load bearing acoustic CMU