Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: ASCE 7 Wind Speed Up factor[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: ASCE 7 Wind Speed Up factor
- From: "Ken E. Paquette" <KEP(--nospam--at)brph.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 08:29:25 -0400
I haven't received a Seaint Digest since 5/18/04. Is there any way that I can get the ones for 5/19 and 5/20 sent to me - I had sent a question on 5/18 and I would like to see the responses as soon as possible.
I am trying to determine the Topographic Factor (Kzt) for a project in California that is under the jurisdiction of the Unified Facilities Criteria .
Where is "z" measured from for ASCE 7-98 Figure 6-2. I take the "Height above local ground level, in feet" to be height of the structure from the bottom of the structure at its location on the hill or escarpment ( not considering the height of the hill.)
Ken Paquette P.E.
Melbourne Florida 32931
- Prev by Subject: Re: ASCE 7 Wind Speed Up factor
- Next by Subject: ASCE 7-02 Section 18.104.22.168.1 Special Seismic Load
- Previous by thread: Re: ASCE 7 Wind Speed Up factor
- Next by thread: RE: WORK OF A TRANSPORT MANEGER