From: Clifford Schwinger [mailto:clifford234(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 8:03 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: What is Korolath?

Korolath strips are often specified as bearing pads
where hollowcore plank bears on masonry.

Does know exactly what this Korolath product is? Is
there a company called Korolath that makes this
product?

I would like to learn more about the engineering
properties of Korolath for a detail that I'm working
on.

Does this material have other names? Is it something
that I might find in Home Depot?

Thanks,

Cliff Schwinger