Cantilevered flexible diaphragm

This may have been discussed before but I couldn't find it via a search
using keywords "seaint diaphragm".

I have a masonry bearing wall/ shear wall building with a metal deck roof on
steel joists. A portion of the roof must extend beyond an end shear wall to
a row of columns with glass walls (no bracing or shear walls permitted). If
the metal deck roof is considered to be flexible, how are lateral loads
assumed to be distributed at the cantilevered extension of the roof
diaphragm?

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO