From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 11:09 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Notification

All:

This morning, a message appeared on the Listserv with an attached virus.  The sender was listed as me (Caldwell, Stan).  The message was not from me!  As you can see below, the apparent address of the culprit is 73527.1356(--nospam--at)COMPUSERVE.COM.  I do not have, and have never had, any account with CompuServe.

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Virus-Free in Big D