RE: Notification

>This morning, a message appeared on the Listserv with an attached virus.
>The sender was listed as me (Caldwell, Stan).  The message was not from
>me!
I get this stuff from time to time even though as a Machead, I'm immune
to those viruses. Someone kept your e-mail in his e-mail address book,
then caught the virus which harvested your address and used it to spoof a
subsequent e-mail which was supposed to transfer the virus. It's not a
big deal. Knowledgeable ISP's don't bounce stuff like that any more, but
you never can tell with some half-baked IT droid.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw