Roof Plywood and Rain

A two story wood building that I had design was stopped during the rainy season in Los Angeles due to lack of funding. The roof did not have any roofing material applied to, diaphragm is 5/8" plywood CDX and has been exposed to rain; the color of plywood has turned dark gray with out any de-lamination or bubbles, the nail heads are rusty and roof is being supported by LP Truss Joists. Has plywood and its nailing lost any capacity; any one has any suggestion how to approach this issue?
Joseph Harouni

*   Read list FAQ at:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********