Re: Roof Plywood and Rain

I had a similar but worse situation about 10 yrs. ago. There were several
panels with delamination. I hired a plywood expert to look at it and to
designate which panels needed to be replaced. But we did not replace any
panels which were not delaminated. We did re-nail a lot of panels. I do
not recall who the expert was that I obtained.

I might suggest that in all places except where there is high shear that
you leave it alone and in the places with shear above say 400#/ft. that
you either replace panels or have an expert look at them.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA