Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Precast Concrete Panel Cracking[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Precast Concrete Panel Cracking
- From: "Chad Van Kampen" <Chad(--nospam--at)GeraceConstruction.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 09:22:28 -0400
The panels were not green, they had been sitting in the yard for 7-10 days prior to erecting. They had tested to 6000psi prior to being removed from the yard, but were only at 3500psi when taken off the bed.
They did not show any signs of cracking until recently during a long period of heavy rain. When the structure started to leak the investigation began and found the exterior cracking.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Prayers for a Friend
- Next by Subject: Precast Concrete Panel Cracking
- Previous by thread: News of Interest
- Next by thread: Precast Concrete Panel Cracking