Re: resource shortages [was: cement shortages]

> From: "Andrew Kester" <akester(--nospam--at)bbma.com>
> To: <ronhill(--nospam--at)hillce.com>,

> and building. Global economy, love it or leave it, is still under the =
> laws of supply and demand. So don't expect those gas prices to get lower =
> either anytime soon!=20

Gotta laugh when the TV interviewer is talking to the SUV driver at the
pump and the driver is complaining about the outrageous cost of gas and
the unnecessary taxation ...

This is almost as good as talking to an Architect about a structural
failure.

Any economists reading this thread are ROTFL!

Whenever there is more demand than supply, in virtually anything, we
engineers become busy. More money for us to buy gas-guzzlers to drive on
those nice new roads that the taxes bought.

I think that I will piggy-back my own rate increase into the overall
constructed cost increases.

Live long and prosper. :)

--
Paul Ransom, P. Eng.