RE: Roof Plywood and Rain

I agree with what the others have said about the plywood strength.

But you also need to look lower, because the roof probably leaked.  Are the
roof rafters/joists rated for exterior exposure?  Is there an elevated
floor, and if so, was the floor decking CDX?

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC
Kansas City, Missouri