Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Simple Beam Program?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Simple Beam Program?
- From: "Jeremy South" <jslist(--nospam--at)jenkins-engineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:09:49 -0500
We've used PCE Beam (http://www.lanxun.com/pce/beam.htm) over the last few years for doing simple, multispan beam analysis and beams having atypical loadings (ie, triangular, etc.).
Unfortuately, PCE Beam has its flaws. The program crashes frequently under some load combinations, and I've yet to find a work-around.
We've got our own in-house programs for doing simple-span analysis. I'm looking for a good program for doing multispans conditions and can accept triangular loading and applied moments along the span.
Jeremy South, EI, LSI
- Prev by Subject: Re: Shotcrete
- Next by Subject: RE: Simple Beam Program?
- Previous by thread: Re: resource shortages [was: cement shortages]
- Next by thread: RE: Simple Beam Program?