Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Shearheads in reinforced concrete flat plates[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Shearheads in reinforced concrete flat plates
- From: Kevin Below <kevinbelow(--nospam--at)videotron.ca>
- Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 21:35:16 -0400
Kevin Below, ing., Ph.D.
GÉNÉCOR CIVIL INC.
660, avenue Royale
Beauport, (Québec) G1E 1Y7
Tél. : (418) 666-0009 poste 272
Fax : (418) 666-0572
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.686 / Virus Database: 447 - Release Date: 2004-05-14
- Prev by Subject: seismic pressures on basement walls for single families - does the code require?
- Next by Subject: shearheads/ studrails
- Previous by thread: RE: Are wood shearwalls going out of fashion, or what ?
- Next by thread: Incoming message