RE: Hidden message

Rand -

There's been a virus storm lately. I guess one (or more) of them has
attached itself to my email address.

My ISP scans for viruses, both incoming messages and outgoing messages. I
use NAV and update regularly (automatically).

AFAIK, I'm not infected.

Sorry for the aggravation.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA