From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Hidden message
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:35:20 -0500

It is probably not from "Bill," it is most likely "spoofed" using his
address, and comes from someone else who's got Bill's email address in his
address book.

Likewise the messages purporting to come from Harold. It is highly unlikely
that he is infected since his company no doubt has stringent
anti-virus/trojan/worm defenses in place.