From: Harold Sprague [mailto:spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 07:20
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Hidden message

Bill,
You are correct about the defenses at our company.  Our IT people shut
down access to many web sites and e-mail systems including any lists
like SEAINT.
  I have received messages from several colleagues' e-mail addresses
that they had not sent.  I have created a "work around" by using a
Hotmail account specifically for SEAINT.

Regards,
Harold Sprague