RE: Hidden message

Funny, but the only way Outlook will add an address to my Contacts is if I
ask it to. It has never added one on it's own.

Maybe you have a setting which is different than mine, I dunno.

But you've offered the only plausible reason why my address would be in your
book.

:o)

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)
San Juan Capistrano, CA