Retaining wall fees

For an eight foot high retaining wall in a residential project we generally
charge a few hundred dollars depending on soils, surcharge, etc.
These walls are typically twenty to forty feet long with jogs
and what have you. Now what if this same wall was to be used to surround
an entire tract, a few miles in length, how do others figure a fee
for such an expanded exposure?

Tarek Mokhtar, SE
Laguna Beach, CA