From: "Effland, Greg" <geeffland(--nospam--at)butlermfg.com>
To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: Spreadsheet Question
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 15:38:31 -0500

Yes they can be unlocked... Unlocking spreadsheets is easier than unlock the
VBA macros/code that may be beneath the spreadsheet.  If I recall correctly
one good piece of software is Advanced Office Password recovery (or
something similar to that name).  Do a google search and you should be able
to find some leads.

HTH,
Greg Effland, P.E.
KC MO USA